Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lingerie on a Winters Night










What I love most about my friend Alicia is that she has a great attitude and as benign as it sounds, its not a trait many people have, or at least, with as much zest as she! The other thing I really like is her name that makes her sounds like Italian royalty...Alicia Anthony Giovanna Ficalore. Yum. Oh and speaking of yum, we know how to do it up when it comes to eating, no expense spared. She also happens to have the largest collection of lingerie I have ever seen.

Tonight we embarked on one of our random outings together, armed with press passes, to an event she was covering for a magazine. This time La Perla and Jean Paul Gautier collaborated on several new lingerie pieces and her presence was requested. Sometimes I play photographer for her, which really means I go to these events, run around frequenting the open bar, eat anything that is presented to me and in between try to take some nice pics for her article. She, on the other hand, does fashiony stuff... checks out the clothes, interviews people and helps me make conversation when my mouth is full. All things considered, the pictures don't look too bad...

1 comment:

  1. love the pics!!! i particulary love the 6th one from the top with the two models!

    ReplyDelete

Followers