Someone once told me I had WanderLust. At first I was a little offended, admittedly without being completely sure what it meant. Its pretty self explanatory really if you just break it down in reverse order. Lust - overwhelming desire or craving, intense eagerness or enthusiasm. Wander - move about aimlessly or without any destination. As I thought about it, it grew on me and I've come to realize it can be quite a good way to approach things. That is, with zeal and without preconception. The best thing is, it can apply to virtually anything...travel, food, people, work, romps in the sack and the list goes on. And so I thought it would be a good title for my blog for now.
I want to be conscious of too much_wander_ in this first blog (ever) of mine so I will end by warmly welcoming myself to the world of blogging, and consider this an introduction of sorts... testing, testing, 123
I want to be conscious of too much_wander_ in this first blog (ever) of mine so I will end by warmly welcoming myself to the world of blogging, and consider this an introduction of sorts... testing, testing, 123
Welcome welcome to the sorted world of Blogging. It is the public forum for you innermost thoughts. As you put it once about a year ago" Its like reading someones Diary". Congrats and I hope to see more posts. Im sure you have a lot more to say and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer the Blogosphere..with much love D
ReplyDeletewanderlust indeed. How fitting. You have turned into a proper New Yorker now havent you? The city really has taken you in its stride...green card probably helped too! Miss you lots and do keep the blogs coming...
ReplyDelete