Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Places and Faces

This is a collection of pictures I have taken over the years except for the one of the marines in Iraq. I put the marine photo in there because I think its interesting. When this guy sent me this picture of him and his friends I looked at it once or twice and then put it away because there was something about it that made me uneasy. I recently saw part of a documentary on young people in the U.S. military and the adverse effects it has had on them physically and mentally - I think it articulated the reason behind the feeling I got when I looked at the expressions on their faces in the picture holding their guns. Anyway, I digress... I was looking through some of my archives and realized that even though I never spent a lot of money on cameras before, I still liked how a lot of the pictures turned out. Sometimes the camera's imperfections make the picture more interesting


New York City, USA

Iraq

Miami, USA

Havana, Cuba


London, UK



New York City, USA

New York City, USA

New York City, USA

Sydney, Australia

Paris, France

New York City, USA

White Desert, Egypt

Home Sweet Home - New York City, USA

Home Sweet Home - New York City, USA

London, UK

Not sure where

Queensland, Australia

Krabi Province, Thailand

NSW Royal National Park, Australia

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Frogs on a Stick, Thailand

Bugs on Star Fruit, Thailand

Mount Sinai, Egypt

The Nile, Eygpt

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Luxor, Egypt

White Desert, Egypt

White Desert, Egypt

Chiang Mai, Thailand

1 comment:

Followers