um...why? and why is the woman in the bottom picture naked? i mean, i get trying to use the urinal (sort of...not really...i assume there was a really long queue at the ladies) but why would you be walking around the pub naked?
Is the second image from Miru Kim?
What? Like you've never walked around naked in a pub and peed in the boys toilets before... c'mon!No, not Miru Kim, but thanks for the insight. I posted a picture I found by Ryan McGinley if you like that stuff
um...why? and why is the woman in the bottom picture naked? i mean, i get trying to use the urinal (sort of...not really...i assume there was a really long queue at the ladies) but why would you be walking around the pub naked?
ReplyDeleteIs the second image from Miru Kim?
ReplyDeleteWhat? Like you've never walked around naked in a pub and peed in the boys toilets before... c'mon!
ReplyDeleteNo, not Miru Kim, but thanks for the insight. I posted a picture I found by Ryan McGinley if you like that stuff